RIM® (Regenerating Images in Memory) is a body-centered, transformational technique that allows you to directly communicate with your unconscious, intuitive mind. It releases your extraordinary inner resources to lift your spirit and inspire effortless action!
RIM® is validated by the latest neuro-science findings. In research specifically applying RIM techniques, participants had a significant reduction in the hallmark symptoms of stress-related illness and experienced a significant increase in their quality of life.
RIM is not therapy, counseling or coaching. As an unprecedented inner technology for the 21st century, RIM®:
– Re-verses regrets
– Improves the quality of decision making
– Releases physical symptoms
– Rekindles a felt experience of inherent wholeness
– Resolves conflict with others
– Neutralizes painful memories
– Uncovers an internal sense of comfort, safety and ease
– Reveals compelling images that empower you
– Integrates successful future outcomes for effortless action
– Dissolves hidden emotional beliefs/feelings causing subconscious self-sabotaging
– Significantly shortens the time and energy for emotional and physical healing
Each session is complete and independent of other sessions, and offer a complete piece of work. Many Clients decide to have a series of 3-5 sessions to reinforce and accelerate session changes into a new way of living. Physical healing of chronic illness may require more frequent, ongoing sessions. A RIM® session is generally 1-2 hours long, which includes time for us to talk briefly before and after the process. You will sit or recline in a comfortable position and become relaxed with your eyes closed, yet awake and consciously interacting without physical contact between us. In the weeks following your session, you can revisit the new self-affirming images and sensations to further integrate the changes into your body, mind and life.
* RIM is NOT for people who have a mental illness, especially if their condition interrupts their ability to discern reality, such as psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar (manic depression) and/or paranoia.